If you are considering visiting Louisville Baptist Temple for the first time, you may have some questions about where to go and what to expect. We want to be available to help you feel comfortable every step of the way. To help you get a feel for things, let us walk you through a typical Sunday morning Worship service.
- First of all, don't feel obligated to wear your "Sunday cloths." Wear what is comfortable for you. Most people dress casually at Louisville Baptist Temple. You will see all manner of dress from jeans and a T-shirt to dress pants and tie.
- Come on in! Someone will warmly welcome you with a smile.
- If you need directions or help, please see the Welcome Center located at the entrance of our Worship Center and our service team will point you in the right direction.
- Join us in Worship! If you have kids we have an awesome children's ministry for ages birth-5th grade. Feel free to sit where ever you'd like, you don't need to worry about taking any ones usual seat.
- During the service, you can expect uplifting music, a relaxed atmosphere and an encouraging message from the Bible.
- At some point an offering will be taken, but you don't need to worry about that as our guest. All we ask is that you fill out one of our Connections cards which you will find in your welcome packet and place it in the offering plate or drop it off at the Welcome Center after service.